Why Young Living Essential Oils?
In a word PURITY.
Young Living has over 20 years of experience and is the world leader in essential oils. Their essential oils are beyond organic. How is that possible? Check out their seed to seal process by clicking here. Each batch of oils is rigorously tested in house for therapeutic viability.
Young Living owns their own farms across the globe. The best part, you can actually visit and tour their farms anytime you would like! It is absolutely amazing being able to watch the distillation process up close and in person. You can read more about their farms by clicking here.
Young Living has a selection of hundreds of single oils and essential oil blends. Their oils do not expire. Young Living has a Vitality line of essential oils that is safe for ingestion.
Young Living does not make products for a profit, they make products for a purpose.
We have a beautiful growing community. Starting this journey can be intimidating but having the support and guidance from the right community of people takes that away. Understanding the “how to’s” of essential oils and how to incorporate Young Living essential oils and products into your daily routine in a fun and super simple way is key and having the right support system in place in key! Once you join our team, as a member you will have access to our private Facebook group, monthly educational classes, and so much MORE!
If you are interested in joining my team, click on this link to become a member.
When you sign up as WHOLESALE, that simply means you will receive 24% off retail pricing! Pretty awesome deal! Please make sure the number 1916612 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields.
There are 2 ways to create a Young Living account – 1. Wholesale or 2. Retail.
1. Creating a Young Living account as a WHOLESALE member with a Starter means:
• No renewal fee; to keep your Young Living account active, simply purchase a minimum of 50pv of product per year and your account will remain active
• No order minimum – order whenever you would like, as often as you would like at 24% off retail prices – great savings!
• Young Living calls their wholesale customers “Distributors”. This does NOT mean that you are signing up to sell oils and there is absolutely NO pressure or requirement to do so.
• Use your Young Living Member Number to share with friends/family; if someone you know would like to order using your member number, you’ll receive compensation (but, again, enrolling as a “Distributor” does NOT mean that you obligated in any way to share oils with anyone - but once you discover how wonderful Young Living truly is, it will be hard not to tell your friends!)
2. Creating a Young Living account as a RETAIL member
• No starter kit is required. Order anything you would like at full retail price.
• Order products whenever you would like (but pay 24% more than a wholesale customer).
Two things I recommend for new members joining my team:
1. Purchasing the Premium Starter Kit for $160
• Selecting Wholesale, and Premium Starter Kit is an excellent starting point giving you the most value for your money and allow you to make future purchases at a 24% discount.
2. Enrolling in Essential Rewards
• When you enroll in Essential Rewards, you are enrolling in a monthly auto ship program where YOU have full control of the products you receive each month, and when you will receive them. Essential Rewards was created for Young Living members to allow you to earn points while you shop each month. Every month that you place an Essential Rewards order, you will earn points for free products, enjoy reduced shipping costs, and plan out your family’s oily and non-toxic product budget.
***Any suggestions made on this blog are specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from any other source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.